Release notes for version 1.6
Release notes for version 1.5.
autogen.sh script for generating the various generated
files from source was added.
- Infrastructure for creating, running and composing test
suites was added. As a result, "make check" now runs more
tests than before.
- It is now possible for adventurous users to run the linker
in PLT Scheme.
make image now assumes a Unicode-capable Scheme 48.
- Bug fixes:
- A bug where automatic port-flushing would churn trying to
write to a blocking socket was fixed.
- An infinite loop upon
(/ 0.0 0.0) was fixed. (reported by
- A bug that made
system unusable was fixed. (reported by
- A bug with package mutation, which made running the
PreScheme compiler on the VM break was fixed.
- Bugs related to the conversion between OS strings and
strings on command-line handling were fixed. (reported by
- Compilation using gcc now uses the
where available, which is needed on SPARCs to make
floating-point arithmetic work.
- Compilation older versions Cygwin that don't have
should be fixed.
- Some problems with installing and running on Windows Vista
were fixed. (thanks to Axel T. Schreiner)